Innovation is a matter of finding alternative approaches to create value. That’s why ORTLIEB has introduced a PVC-free line of products made of polyurethane-coated, polyester fabric. The result is a waterproof and durable tarpaulin material that is equal to the conventional ORTLIEB tarpaulin material in terms of quality and service life. The Free-Line offers the same functionality without the PVC! The ORTLIEB Ultimate Six Free is for all bikers who love the tarpaulin look but prefer to purchase products made of PVC-free material.
This compact handlebar bag keeps your valuables and your food safe and dry. The magnetic closure on the flap can be conveniently operated with a single hand and can even be locked. And thanks to the detachable shoulder strap, you can take the Ultimate Six Free with you once you reach your destination.
With the help of an optional e-bike mounting system, you can also attach your handlebar bag to your e-bike’s handlebars without having to shift the position of the e-bike display. Available in two sizes, the Ultimate Six Free is the ideal supplement to the ORTLIEB Free-Line Back-Roller and Sport-Roller.
The smallest of the Ultimate Six Free models offers a transparent, user-friendly, and rainproof flap compartment with a 21 x 12-cm payload for the safe storage of your smartphone, GPS device, or roadmap. You can naturally operate your touchscreen devices through the transparent cover.
- Made to fit all standard and conical bike handlebars with diameters of up to 31.8mm (not suitable for carbon handlebars)
- Mounting system compatible with previous ORTLIEB generations and Rixen & Kaul KLICKfix mounting systems
- Includes a locking mount system with a small reflector and two keys
- Zippered inside pocket with carabiner for keychains
- Reflector made of high luminosity 3M Scotchlite material on the front of the bag
- Accommodates the attachment of a map case and Safe-it in sizes S to XL
- Maximum payload: 5kg
|Black / 5L||04013051050708||F3681A||210000029485|
|Lagoon/Black / 5L||04013051050715||F3682A||210000028862|