$600.00 - $860.00
The Dew is our classic all-around commuter/townie option for someone looking for an affordable, comfortable ride. We've modernized the Dew with a sweet new 2x8 Shimano drivetrain and integrated brake and shifter levers. Equal parts functional and fun, the Dew is equally at home hopping curbs on urban rides, cruising the bike paths, or rallying your local taco truck time trial. Kona 6061 Aluminum Kona 7005 and 6061 Aluminum alloys are used extensively throughout our fleet of mountain and asphalt bicycles. Tough, durable, light alloys, both Kona 7005 and 6061 deliver fantastic, reliable performance that lasts for thousands of rides. Much of our 7005/6061 tubing is butted and/or formed, meaning the tubing's wall thickness can be increased or decreased as well as shaped, so we can fine-tune a particular frame's strength and ride characteristics depending on its intended application. Internal Headset Bearing cups are actually pressed into the frame and are easily removable. An internal headset also reduces stack height, so the height of the stem and bars are more adjustable, giving the rider the best fit possible. 650B Wheels 650B wheels and tires have a similar overall diameter to a traditional 700c gravel or commuting tire but with a smaller diameter rim and a wider, taller tire. The extra air volume in this new generation of urban and mixed-surface tires means they can be run comfortably at lower pressures while still rolling quickly on a variety of surfaces. It's the best of both worlds.
$430.00 - $460.00
- 7-speed - Steel frame - DDK Wide comfort saddle - Internal cable routing
- 7-speed - Suspension seatpost - Shimano drivetrain - KT hubs - Internal cable routing - Kenda Khan tires - DDK Wide Comfort saddle
- 21-speed - Triple ring crank - Cable disc brakes - Internal cable routing
The UltraSport line from KHS is geared toward casual riding and helping people achieve their fitness goals. Its aluminum frame provides durability and low weight, and a front suspension fork helps smooth out the ride. The geometry of the bike is suited for riders seeking an upright position, ideal for enjoying the surroundings and having a comfortable ride. Ergonomic touchpoints, such as a plush saddle and wide platform pedals further increase rider comfort. Add a Shimano drivetrain for reliable shifting, strong double-wall Weinmann rims, and grippy tires for a bike you'll want to take out again and again. - Shimano 8-speed drivetrain - Bengal Mechanical Disc brakes - Suntour SR XCE28 fork
$499.99 - $500.00
- 8-speed - Shimano rear derailleur - Deep dish double wall rims - 44 tooth chainring - microSHIFT TS71 shifters - FSA bottom bracket - KHS saddle - Q2 Lock-on grips
- 18-speed - 520 Reynolds CrMo steel frame - Shimano hydraulic disc brakes - Internal cable routing - microSHIFT FD-T392B front derailleur - Shimano Alivio M3100 rear derailleur - Shimano Alivio M3100 shifters
$599.00 - $620.00
The Vitamin B from KHS is a great entry-level bike that promises outdoor fun, whether you're just pedaling around or meeting your fitness goals. It features a relaxed geometry for an upright riding position as well as ergonomic touch points for a comfortable ride. Its durable aluminum frame keeps the overall weight low and includes internal cable routing to help protect cables from the elements. The addition of quality components ensures every ride is enjoyable. A Shimano 24-speed drivetrain provides reliable shifting and a wide range of gears, while the powerful linear-pull brakes ensure you've got ample stopping power. To help prevent flats, the smooth-rolling 700 x 32c tires have built-in puncture-resistance. And, if you want to add accessories such as fenders or a rear rack, there are mounts on the frame and fork for easy setup.
- 16-speed - Aluminum frame & fork - 2x8 drivetrain - Cable disc brakes - Weinmann Aluminum, double wall rims - Shimano Claris FD-R2000 front derailleur - Shimano Altus M310 rear derailleur - microSHIFT SL-R758 shifters - Aluminum Forged, 50/34T crank - Velo Silicone Foam grips
- 21-speed - Aluminum frame - Full Shimano drivetrain - Bengal cable disc brakes - KMC Z8.3 chain
- 16-speed - Aluminum frame & fork - Shimano drivetrain - Bengal hydraulic disc brakes - Shimano SL-315 Trigger shifters - Shimano FC-TY501, 46/30 crank
- 18-speed - Aluminum frame & carbon fork - Shimano hydraulic disc brakes - Shimano Acera front derailleur - Shimano Altus rear derailleur and shifters - Shimano 2-piece, 46/30 crank - Shimano Outboard BB - Shimano CS-HG200-9 11-36T cassette
Our debut cruiser bike, the Brighton 7 is available in an inspiring array of colors, making it your ideal beach accessory. The carefully crafted frame geometry and Selle Royal wide comfort saddle combine to make this beach bike as comfortable as it is fun. 7 speeds and wide cruiser tires will take you from Broadway to the boardwalk with ease. A beach cruiser that's more than just a beach cruiser. - The Brighton has everything you'd expect in a comfortable cruiser, plus some added bonuses that make it truly deserving of the Brooklyn name. Why You'll Love It Extra materials in all the right places - Thick cruiser tires, plush grips, and an extra wide saddle make the Brighton our most relaxed and comfortable ride. Commuter capable components - A 7-speed drivetrain and accessory mounting braze-ons mean the Brighton isn't limited to sandy boardwalks and summer weather. A set of color matched fenders and a front basket (each sold separately) can easily turn the Brighton into a capable (and stylish) commuter. Features Shimano Acera 7 Speed Drivetrain With Megarange Freewheel - For reliability & easy climbing in all terrains Pure Comfort Alloy Frame Geometry - For easy starting & stopping on a lightweight frame Wide Cruiser Tires - For all terrain, worry-free riding
One of our most versatile commuter bikes, the Lorimer features a wide gearing range and puncture-resistant tires for all-day and all-terrain riding. But don't let this sleek hybrid bike fool you: It's just as ideal for commuting and running errands as it is for working up a sweat on city streets or bike paths. The ultra-lightweight, double-butted chromoly steel frame delivers a light and smooth ride everywhere life takes you. While similar in design to its sibling the Roebling, the Lorimer sets itself apart with a more compact cockpit and wider saddle.
$620.00 - $700.00
We dug out the old 1950s design plans from our Milano. A classic steel tube set make up the foundation of the new Venezia. Its color matched fenders and chainguard, simple 3-speed internally geared hub, and styling pays homage to the artistic city of Venice. Simple, elegant, classical.
Page 1 of 1