- Adapts American/Pro BMX frames with a non-Threaded 51.3mm (2.02") i.d. bottom bracket shell to accept English-threaded bottom bracket & crank applications - CNC-machined aluminum with three steel connecting bolts to prevent independent rotation
$30.00 - $49.99
• Singlespeed crankset • Alloy crankarms w/ solid steel chainring • Square taper interface • Does not include BB
• Singlespeed crankset • Forged alloy crank arms • Square taper interface • Does not include BB • 42-tooth chainring • Double chainring guard • Bolt Pattern: 104 x 4-bolt • 670 grams
$15.19 - $20.00
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
$3.00 - $4.00
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
• Adjustable aluminum chain guard • Fits front chainrings from 38T to 48T • Multiple clamp options fit seat tubes from 25.4 to 34.9mm • Black anodized finish
$12.69 - $25.00
- Forged steel - 24 TPI
• One-piece • 170mm • 24 TPI
Shimano Altus M311 cranksets provide durability and reliable shifting for triple chainring drivetrains. - Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings - 7/8-speed compatible - Spindle interface type: Square Taper JIS
$51.99 - $60.00
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
Shimano's Deore Crankset features efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. Its smooth shifting rhythm maintains speed and acceleration over challenging terrain and provides optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding. Features: - HOLLOWTECH II Crankset (3x10-speed) - Efficient power transfer - HOLLOWTECH II crank arm with 4-arm construction - Composite chainring - Close step tooth profile for smooth shifting - Bottom Bracket compatibility: SM-BB52/BB-MT500-PA - Chain Line: 50
$23.99 - $30.00
The Tourney TY501 crankset provides crisp, reliable shifting for your triple chainring drivetrain. - Precision indexed shifting - 8/7/6-speed compatible - 3 crank length specification available - Precise chain line control - Light and reliable shifting - Versatile performance - Wide compatibility with multiple components - Quick and precise assembly
The Shimano Deore XT FC-M8100 crankset for MTB offers the simplicity of a 1x drivetrain with the stability and compatibility of Hollowtech II technology. - Hollow, forged crank maximizes power transfer while limiting weight - Shimano's Hollowtech II technology provides the best balance of stiffness, strength, weight, and rotating performance. - Features 52mm chainline designed for Boost spacing - 172mm Q-factor - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: Direct Mount - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs - Chainring sold separately
$130.00 - $136.00
SRAM's Apex Crankset is designed for capable stiffness at an impressive weight. The cold-forged aluminum arms are tough, rigid and perfectly complement your favorite ride. SRAM's long-lasting Powerglide chainrings are hard anodized and designed for quick, positive shifting in all conditions. Plus, the Apex crankset comes with SRAM's smooth-spinning GXP bottom bracket.
$238.00 - $257.00
Whether you ride in ovals or in traffic, SRAM's sleek Omnium Track Crankset provides the stiffness you need to lay down the power. SRAM's proven design is super efficient and the forged aluminum crankarms are impressively strong. Plus, the stout 5mm thick chainring will last for miles.
SRAM's S300 1.1 single-speed Crankset combines their stiff 7075-aluminum chainring with their lightweight 6061-aluminum forged arms. The high-profile teeth are compatible with 9- and 10-speed chains, and the stout spindle efficiently transfers your power. Plus, GXP bottom bracket cups are included.
$15.00 - $20.00
SR Suntour's XCT is a replacement left crank arm for square or diamond taper-oriented cranks that features aluminum alloy construction.
Race Face steel chainring bolts. Includes four sets of 12mm bolts/nuts for inner and outer chainrings.
Race Face aluminum Torx chainring bolt/nut set for double and triple chainrings. Includes four bolt sets.
$8.00 - $21.79
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Single Speed Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum with a 46-tooth stamped-aluminum chainring. It provide excellent stiffness and power transfer.
$9.89 - $25.49
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
$94.99 - $103.99
- Single speed crankset - Forged AL6061-T6 alloy crankarms - CNC alloy 3/32" 46 tooth chainring - 42mm chainline with 103mm JIS BB - Does not include JIS square taper BB - Spindle Type: 103mm JIS Square Taper - Bolt Pattern: 130x5B - Weight: 620g
Origin-8's Trackstar Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and features a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth 1/8-inch chainring for excellent power transfer on the road and track. - Single speed crankset - Forged AL6061-T6 alloy crankarms - CNC alloy 1/8" 46 tooth chainring - 42mm chainline with 103mm JIS BB
The Linus Chainguard is designed to fit on their Roadster, Gaston, and Mixte bicycles. It's made of light and durable aluminum, clamps to the seat tube and seatstay with the included installation hardware, and has a beautiful painted finish.
- One-piece chromoly crankset - 24TPI - Length: 175mm - Weight: 997g
- Service parts for E-13 chainguides - Fits: 06+ single ring guides
- Lower slider replacement parts for E-13 chainguides
- Service parts for E-13 chainguides
Page 1 of 7 Next page