- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
- For 19mm crank spindles and threaded Euro bottom bracket frames. - High-quality four bearing design with aluminum cups.
$9.00 - $10.00
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable too. The Ghost Pad addresses the hassles of brake pad installation by eliminating the traditional dome shaped washers used for toe-in. The pad improves stiffness by building the toe-in into the pad shape and utilizing a solid extruded aluminum frame at its core. The Ghost Pad’s assembly consists of simply lining it up with the rim and tightening down an M6 female bolt. Comes stock on the Springfield brake. SPECS Hardware: - In-bound bolt, 5mm Hex Key, M6x1.0 Thread - Pad Material: Black (standard) or Clear Rubber (Soft) - Weight: 1.0oz / 28g (pair)
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
- 4140 heat-treated chromoly - Reinforced end and 7 possible peg positions for longer peg life - 3.9-inch (length) x 1-3/8-inch (outer diameter) - 6.4oz (12.8oz/pair) - Sold individually
The Monolever was an instant classic and has become a clear favorite with pro riders around the world because of its familiar feel, smooth edges and variety of handle options.
$13.99 - $25.00
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
- Allows the use of wheels with 3/8" axles to be used with frames or pegs requiring 14mm axles - Durable chromoly construction - Sold in pairs
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 7.5 – 9.5-inch - Diameter: 1.5mm
In BMX racing, that first sprint from the gate is the most important part of the race. Shimano knows this, so their DXR cranks are unbelievably stiff, perfect for getting out in front for the holeshot. They borrow Hollowtech II technology from the Saint downhill cranks to make them rigid, light and super tough. They sport a narrow Q factor for smooth pedaling and steel pedal inserts for durability. When 2nd place just won't do, DXR is the answer.
Page 1 of 1