• Resettable four-digit combination • 4mm chain with protective sleeve • Length: 3'7"
This Hooligan is 40 inches of hardened chain wrapped in a soft nylon sheath. The lock head is covered in soft-touch silicone to prevent dinging your bike. Lock up the frame and either front or rear wheel to keep your bike safe. Long enough to be worn around your torso but will fold down small enough to fit in a bag. Product Features: - Security level 6 - 7mm diameter steel chain - 40-inch in length - 3 keys included - Weight: 2lb 12oz
$24.95 - $34.95
User settable Steel Ball Combo lock is permanently forged to compact titanium-reinforced hardened steel square link chain.
$50.00 - $75.00
OTTOLOCK is designed for quick stops and protecting against opportunity theft. Starting weight at just 145g and coiling to a compact 3-inch diameter, OTTOLOCK is truly portable and always there when you need it. OTTOLOCK is not a replacement for a U-Lock. For maximum security, use a redundant locking method with both a U-Lock and a secondary lock. See Use Guidelines. - Lightweight: Weighs only 145g - 260g and is easily stowed. So light and portable you won’t even know you are carrying it. - Compact: Coils to a 3-inch diameter. Keep it in or around your saddle bag, backpack, in your pocket, or anywhere you want. - Durable: Chip-resistant Cerakote paint and Santoprene plastic that will not scuff or harm finishes. - Convenient: Keyless resettable combination. - Weight: 18" = 145g / 30" = 175g / 60" = 260g
$65.00 - $95.00
HEXBAND is the latest addition to the OTTOLOCK line, featuring added resistance to shearing tools and cable cutters, making it a stronger quick-stop bike lock for users with higher security requirements. HEXBAND is differentiated by using six stainless steel band layers (versus three in the original) while still being wrapped in an internal aramid fiber jacket. Weighing just 75 grams more, HEXBAND is ideal for bicycle lock-ups, back- or top-of-vehicle gear, construction equipment, and more. OTTOLOCK is designed for quick stops and protecting against opportunity theft. OTTOLOCK is not a replacement for a U-Lock. OTTO does not claim HEXBAND is unable to be cut. For maximum security, use a redundant locking method with both a U-Lock and a secondary lock. See Use Guidelines. - Extra tough: 6 layers of stainless steel provide added shear resistance. 2.5x steel thickness. - Lightweight: Starting weight only 190g. Lightweight, portable and easy to always carry. - Compact: Coils to a 3-inch diameter. Keep it in or around your saddle bag, backpack, in your pocket, or anywhere you want. - Durable: Chip-resistant Cerakote paint and Santoprene plastic that will not scuff or harm finishes. - Convenient: Keyless resettable combination. - Weight: 18" = 190g / 30" = 250g / 60" = 375g
Kryptonite's Disc Stainless Steel Padlock features an armor-protected shackle to defend against cutting attacks. The stainless-steel deep-welded body resists hammer and cut attacks, too. And, this fine 70mm lock includes a 5-pin brass cylinder for added protection.
• 11mm hardened New MAX-Performance steel shackle material allows reduction of shackle diameter while maintaining the performance standards of the Evolution Mini-5, Mini-7 & Mini-9 • Reinforced cuff over hardened crossbar and cylinder protects high security disc-style cylinder • DuoCore-new hybrid cylinder technology provides increased security • High security Bent Foot design for ease of use • Kryptonite's lightest weight U-lock option at 747 grams (1.65 lbs)-16% lighter than the Evolution Mini-5 • 3 Stainless steel keys-including new key design and one LED replaceable key fob
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Gripper Combination Padlock. It sports a steel body and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
- Flexible hardened steel with 360-degree link rotation - Compact, easy-to-transport on bike using included carrier - High-quality neoprene cover protects the bike - 6mm hardened steel chain links - 95cm long - Includes two wafer style keys - Key Safe Program
- 12mm hardened performance steel shackle - New hardened double deadbolt design with anti-rotation to resist against twist attacks - Disc style cylinder with center keyway - Includes side-mount snap-in bracket - Includes 4' flex cable for securing front wheel or other accessories - Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce torque and keep them from bending or breaking - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4” x 8” (10.2cm x 20.3cm) - Product weight: 2.40 lbs (1.09 kgs)
The KryptoFlex 1518 Key Cable is a 6-foot-long, 12mm-thick braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. An advanced cylinder provides protection from picking and a dual-sided key makes locking and unlocking a snap. And, Kryptonite's innovative mounting bracket is included for carrying convenience.
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 5 digit resettable combination over 100,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 120cm - Product weight: 7.35 lbs
Kryptonite's KryptoLok Series 2 915 Integrated Chain is a 9mm-thick, four-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated, boron-manganese steel for serious strength. Its integrated high-security lock cylinder is pick, drill, and cut resistant. This five-foot chain is covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish. Plus, the KryptoLok Series 2 has an anti-theft protection offer of $1500.
Kryptonite's KryptoLok Series 2 Mini-7 may be a little guy, but it packs a big punch thanks to the 13mm hardened Performance steel shackle that resists bolt cutters and leverage attacks. Popular among urban cyclists and messengers, the Mini fits well in a pocket and locks up quickly thanks to the disc-style cylinder and "I" keys, one of which features a high intensity LED for locking and unlocking in the dark. And, it includes the Transit Flex Frame Bracket so you get plenty of mounting options while you ride. The lock measures 3.25 x 7-inches.
- Complete solution - use the 4' cable to secure front wheel or accessories - 13mm hardened cross bar design provides increased protection - Reinforced hardened cross bar design provides increased protection - Anti-rattle bumpers reduce noise during transport - Rotating dustcover protects the cylinder - Includes new Transit FlexFrame-U transportation system which allows for versatile carrying - Protective vinyl coating - 2 stainless steel keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 3.25” x 7” (8.2cm x 17.8cm) - Product weight: 2.45 lbs (1.11 kgs)
The KryptoFlex 1018 Combo Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. The integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock has indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting. The KryptoFlex 1018 Combo Cable is 3/8-inch x 6-feet.
The KryptoFlex 1218 Combo Cable is a 12mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. With an integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock that features indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting, lock up and release are a snap. During transit, the Hook-n-Loop strap supports the cable while the Transit Flex Frame Bracket provides plenty of tool-free mounting options. The KryptoFlex 1218 Combo Cable is 1/2-inch x 6-feet.
The KryptoFlex 525 Seatsaver Cable is a 2.5-foot cable ideal for securing your bike's seat and seatpost. It's 5mm braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance and the vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. The KryptoFlex 525 cable is 3/16-inch x 2.5-feet.
The KryptoFlex 818 Cable and Padlock is an 8mm braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops on the ends easily lock with the included key padlock, while the vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. The KryptoFlex 818 Cable & Padlock is 8mm x 6-feet.
This is one of Kryptonite’s strongest bicycle U-locks; it has more steel than a bank vault. The 18mm MAX-Performance steel shackle and massive crossbar are designed to withstand the most rigorous tests from thieves. The next generation in disc-style cylinders makes picking nearly impossible and the oversize hardened MAX-Performance steel sleeve over the MAX-Performance steel crossbar adds extreme protection to the locking mechanisms. The New York Fahgettaboudit U-lock is 3.25 x 6-inches and has an anti-theft protection offer of $4,500.
- New hardened deadbolt anti-rotation design - Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce the amount of torque, and keep them from bending or breaking - Includes side mount, snap-in bracket - Disc-style cylinder with center keyway - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4” x 8” (10.2cm x 20.3cm) - Product weight: 2.05 lbs
- Complete locking solution - Secure bike frame and rear wheel with Mini - Secure front wheel with WheelNutz - 11mm hardened MAX-Performance steel shackle provides a lighter weight lock with the same security as the Evolution Mini 5, 7, or 9 - Increased shackle dimensions allow for flexibility with lock-up - Reinforced cuff over crossbar and cylinder for added security - Bent Foot shackle design for ease of use - Center keyway defends against leverage attacks - 2 stainless steel keys with coiled wrist key chains - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 3.75” x 6.5” (9.5cm x 16.5cm) - Product weight: 2 lbs (.91 kgs)
Secure your bike and gear with Knog's Whiplock. This versatile lock features a 10mm seamless medical-grade UV-stable silicone cover over a 6mm steel cable with a fiber core. Even the lock body resists rust and extreme temperatures. All that mumbo jumbo means this cable lock is super secure in the event of bolt cutter, liquid nitrogen (freezing) or leverage attacks. Plus, it's plenty long, won't scratch your bike's paint and it even comes with three keys.
$49.99 - $60.00
Hiplok’s lightest wearable chain lock with integrated 4-digit combination lock. Weighing just 800g and featuring Hiplok’s patented wearable fastening which adjusts to fit the waist without being locked to the body, SPIN is easy to take with you while offering good security with 6mm hardened-steel chain at its core. The integrated combination lock means no need to take keys, providing convenient security for the everyday cyclist.
Lightweight, multi-function security tie with integrated 3-digit resettable combination lock. Z Lok Combo’s steel core and unique ratchet design, which fastens while locking, offers practical added protection for short café stops with accessories, kids bikes and for other outdoor equipment.
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
$14.99 - $20.00
Protect your stuff or it's gone. We don't care how nice the neighborhood looks. Use the ABUS 1200 Combo Lock. It's 3.5-feet long and resists prying and cutting for maximum protection wherever you park. This serious chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and the combination can easily be set to any number you want. Hint: don't use 1234. - Diameter: 4mm
Designed specifically for ABUS's uGrip Bordo 5700, this convenient carrying case makes for easy, rattle-free transportation of your lock. If you have more than one bike you lock up, mount one of these cases on each bike so can just grab your lock off one bike, slide it into the case on the one you're about to ride, and off you go. - Flexible mounting options–mounts via hook-and-loop straps or screws directly into bottle cage mounts - Silicone grippers on straps protect frame from damage and prevents slipping - Convenient "push to release" closure makes it extremely easy to get lock in and out of case
- Good protection at medium theft risk - Recommended for securing good bicycles - 5mm steel bars with synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Link construction allows compact folding - Stainless steel case with manual cover for the keyhole against dirt and corrosion - The bars, the links, as well as supporting elements of the locking system are made of special hardened steel - Bars are linked with special rivets - ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Easy transport thanks to practical holder - Flexible mounting with non-slip Velcro straps - Mounting on nearly every part of the frame possible, the lock can be easily removed sideways
The innovative Bordo Combo Lite 6150 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! Attach it to your frame via the included straps, pedal away, and when you arrive at your destination, simply pull out your trusty Bordo, unfold it and enjoy the tough security of an ABUS lock! Its soft silicone coating is gentle on your bike's finish and the high-quality combination cylinder features a resettable code, too.
Page 1 of 11 Next page