$629.00 - $700.00
The Dew is our classic all-around commuter/townie option for someone looking for an affordable, comfortable ride. We've modernized the Dew with a sweet new 2x8 Shimano drivetrain and integrated brake and shifter levers. Equal parts functional and fun, the Dew is equally at home hopping curbs on urban rides, cruising the bike paths, or rallying your local taco truck time trial. Kona 6061 Aluminum Kona 7005 and 6061 Aluminum alloys are used extensively throughout our fleet of mountain and asphalt bicycles. Tough, durable, light alloys, both Kona 7005 and 6061 deliver fantastic, reliable performance that lasts for thousands of rides. Much of our 7005/6061 tubing is butted and/or formed, meaning the tubing's wall thickness can be increased or decreased as well as shaped, so we can fine-tune a particular frame's strength and ride characteristics depending on its intended application. Internal Headset Bearing cups are actually pressed into the frame and are easily removable. An internal headset also reduces stack height, so the height of the stem and bars are more adjustable, giving the rider the best fit possible. 650B Wheels 650B wheels and tires have a similar overall diameter to a traditional 700c gravel or commuting tire but with a smaller diameter rim and a wider, taller tire. The extra air volume in this new generation of urban and mixed-surface tires means they can be run comfortably at lower pressures while still rolling quickly on a variety of surfaces. It's the best of both worlds.
$375.00 - $455.00
- Single-speed - Steel frame - 44-tooth chainring - Flip flop rear hub - FSA bottom bracket - KHS saddle - Q2 Lock-on grips
$499.99 - $500.00
- 8-speed - Shimano rear derailleur - Deep dish double wall rims - 44 tooth chainring - microSHIFT TS71 shifters - FSA bottom bracket - KHS saddle - Q2 Lock-on grips
- 24-speed - 4130 CrMo steel frame - Internal cable routing - Triple ring crank - microSHIFT TS71 shifters
- 18-speed - 520 Reynolds CrMo steel frame - Shimano hydraulic disc brakes - Internal cable routing - microSHIFT FD-T392B front derailleur - Shimano Alivio M3100 rear derailleur - Shimano Alivio M3100 shifters
- 16-speed - Aluminum frame & fork - 2x8 drivetrain - Cable disc brakes - Weinmann Aluminum, double wall rims - Shimano Claris FD-R2000 front derailleur - Shimano Altus M310 rear derailleur - microSHIFT SL-R758 shifters - Aluminum Forged, 50/34T crank - Velo Silicone Foam grips
- 21-speed - Aluminum frame - Full Shimano drivetrain - Bengal cable disc brakes - KMC Z8.3 chain
The Eastside is built using 4130 chromoly steel for both the frame and the fork, which means this beauty is light and strong. We use only sealed bearing hubs in our wheels which gives the Eastside a smooth ride and is something you typically find in higher-end track and road bikes. The Eastside uses our go-anywhere Session 700 tires which were originally introduced by Fyxation in 2009 and are known around the world for their durability and longevity. Finally, all Fyxation bikes ship with front and rear brakes! While this may seem silly to point out, most fixies and single speeds on the market ship with only one brake which is both unsafe and forces you to spend extra money adding parts after your initial purchase.
Fun, fast and affordable, the Pixel is a hassle-free fixed gear/single speed bicycle designed and built by Fyxation for the everyday rider. The Pixel has an upright design that makes it ideal for sliding through traffic, commuting to work or simply cruising around campus. Amazing looks + amazing value for the win!
- 7-speed - Steel frame - DDK Wide comfort saddle - Internal cable routing
The Vitamin B from KHS is a great entry-level bike that promises outdoor fun, whether you're just pedaling around or meeting your fitness goals. It features a relaxed geometry for an upright riding position as well as ergonomic touch points for a comfortable ride. Its durable aluminum frame keeps the overall weight low and includes internal cable routing to help protect cables from the elements. The addition of quality components ensures every ride is enjoyable. A Shimano 24-speed drivetrain provides reliable shifting and a wide range of gears, while the powerful linear-pull brakes ensure you've got ample stopping power. To help prevent flats, the smooth-rolling 700 x 32c tires have built-in puncture-resistance. And, if you want to add accessories such as fenders or a rear rack, there are mounts on the frame and fork for easy setup.
- 16-speed - Aluminum frame & fork - Shimano drivetrain - Bengal hydraulic disc brakes - Shimano SL-315 Trigger shifters - Shimano FC-TY501, 46/30 crank
- 18-speed - Aluminum frame & carbon fork - Shimano hydraulic disc brakes - Shimano Acera front derailleur - Shimano Altus rear derailleur and shifters - Shimano 2-piece, 46/30 crank - Shimano Outboard BB - Shimano CS-HG200-9 11-36T cassette
Kona's Dew excels at everything from fun and fitness to commuting and errand-running, thanks to its light, quick-handling, butted-aluminum frame and back-friendly riding position. It's spec'd with components sure to please, like a reliable 24-speed Shimano drivetrain that defies the climbs, fast-rolling aluminum wheels with all-surface Kenda tires, confidence-inspiring linear-pull brakes, and premium Kona controls. The Dew will have you enjoying all your riding more than ever.
Daily commutes, quick jaunts to the coffee shop, and long Saturday morning rides await you with Kona's Dew Plus. Its lightweight, quick-handling butted-aluminum frame and comfortable riding position let you navigate traffic with confidence. Speaking of confidence, you get the all-weather braking power of Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, helpful in stop-and-go traffic. It also boasts a 27-speed Shimano drivetrain for easy climbing, as well as fast-rolling aluminum wheels with multi-surface Schwalbe tires that can handle pavement and dirt roads with equal aplomb.
Page 1 of 1