Fix tubeless tire punctures and broken chains. This multi-tool has a chain tool on one end and a tire plug built into the handle, with inner storage for tubeless tire plugs. The full multi-tool was designed for use with an EnCase System Storage Sleeve, which fits inside bar ends of your handlebars. Ride with this multi-tool in a storage sleeve or in a tool wrap for easy repairs while riding. - Compatible with all bicycle chains, including 12-speed - Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires - Five bacon strip tire plugs included; refills available - Hardened steel chain pin driver for lifetime durability - Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (sold separately) or carry in a jersey pocket - Chain tool driver requires 4mm hex (available on EnCase System Hex Bit Wrench) - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
White Lightning's Easy Clean Tire Brush is the perfect solution for cleaning dirty tires. It removes tread grit, which improves traction, helps to prevent flats, and minimizes the mess when storing or transporting your bike. The adjustable Easy Clean Tire Brush fits every shape and size of tire. You can also use it wet or dry, whether you just need to knock some dirt off or really get in there and give 'er a good scrubbing.
- Heavy duty double-ended steel lockring wrench - 10.5" long for plenty of leverage - Fits most bottom bracket lockrings
This Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor Set removes sealed bearings with an inside diameter of 8mm to 30mm. Insert the extractor into the bearing, tighten one side with an Allen key, and the collet expands to grip the inside of the bearing. Tap the extractor out with a punch. - 12-piece set (Individual replacement extractors and parts are also available) - Made in the USA Set includes: - (1) Clear Plastic storage container - (1) 8mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 9mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 9.5mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 10mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 12mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 15mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 17mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 20mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 22mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 24mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 25mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 30mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) Spare parts bag containing bolt sets for extractors
- Pedal thread inserts are used to replace damaged threads in cranks
You know that $300 carbon bar you just bought? Don't guess when installing it. Know exactly. Topeak's D-Torq is a precision digital torque wrench made from hardened steel. It features an audible alarm when you start to over tighten. The reversing rachet mechanism in the head has convenient thumb articulation and a range of 1-20 Nm. The LCD readout makes it easy to know exactly where you are and can calculate Nm/kg, Nm/cm, inch/lbs and foot/lbs.
Topeak's Rocket Ratchet features a fine tooth ratchet mechanism with reverse lever and thumb wheel for quick rotation and control in tight spots and includes hardened steel tools in 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm hex, T10, T25 Torx and #2 Phillips bits, 2 plastic tire levers and magnetic bit holder. It's everything you need in a compact, lightweight package.
Features a fine tooth ratchet mechanism with reverse lever and thumb wheel for quick rotation and control in tight spots. - Includes hardened steel tools in 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm hex, T10, T15, T25 Torx and #2 Phillips bits, CrMo steel chain tool, two engineering grade polymer tire levers and magnetic bit holder - Chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12 speed (NOT including Campagnolo hollow pin chains)
The only thing missing is the kitchen sink! The Topeak Ratchet Rocket Lite NTX has everything you need to fix and make precise adjustments to your bike while on the road. Featuring a fine tooth ratchet mechanism with reverse lever and thumb wheel with Nano TorqBits for ease and torque accuracy in tight spots. Includes magnetic bit holder, hardened steel tools in 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm hex, T10, T25 Torx, #2 Phillips bits and two engineering grade plastic tire levers. The protective case keeps things organized and secure, and even has a pocket to carry glueless patches. - Functions: 18 - Torque Value: 4/5/6 Nm - Allen Bits: 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8 mm - Torx Bits: T10 / T25 - Screw Drivers: #2 Phillips - Tire Levers: 2 plastic - Tool Material: Hardened steel - Ratchet Tool Material: Chrome vanadium steel - Bag: Nylon - Size: 12 x 7.2 x 3 cm / 4.7” x 2.8” 1.2” - Weight: 230 grams
Topeak's X-Tool+ is an in intelligently designed, 11-function folding multi-tool that can easily handle most mid-ride adjustments and repairs. Perfect for everyday cycling, its updated design secures an 8mm hex tool bit between the tool's sides, allowing for a tight-folding design with extra capabilities. Includes a T20 / 2.5mm L-type wrench that can also be used to tighten the hinge pins of the X-Tool. - Allen wrenches: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6mm - 8mm hex tool bit - Torx wrench: T20 / T25 - #2 Phillips screwdriver - Weight: 112g
- Removes brake pad material from alloy rims without damaging it - Use just like an eraser
The Surly Singleator Wrench is made from leftover stainless steel and serves two important functions: its 18mm wrench is perfect for adjusting the tension on your Singleator, and it opens bottles. Seriously. What a great way to reduce, reuse and recycle.
• HD hardened steel construction
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag • M5 x 12mm Steel Insert
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
Ask any shop wrench what their favorite, most-used tool is and they'll probably answer the 3-way. Sunlite's Y-Socket Wrench has 8, 9, and 10mm socket wrenches. The rubber handle lets you wrench all day in comfort, too.
Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
- 5 DART plugs for use with the Stan's NoTubes DART tool
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
If you own an Air-Bob inflator, you probably use it A LOT. If you need to replace the original pump head o-ring, no problem, here's the replacement part to get you back up and running.
- Accurate inexpensive gauge measures wear/elongation of most chains
If you have even battled with an over-tightened Shimano and ISIS Drive splined bottom bracket cup, you know why Pedro's created the BB Socket Holder. Though these types of bottom brackets proved themselves as the standard for many years and continue to be found on many bikes, the tendency for these shallow splines to slip during removal or installation has resulted in more than a few expletives, high frustration levels, and worst of all, injuries. Pedro's BB Socket Holder provides a simple, shop quality tool that solves this problem. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty. - Holds socket tool to BB axle to eliminate slippage during removal and installation - Works with square taper and splined axles with M8 or M15 internal spindle thread - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance - Use with Pedro's Splined Bottom Bracket Socket. Compatible with Pedro's Pro Socket Handle.
- Holds socket tool to BB axle to eliminate slippage during removal and installation. New spring preload allows increased flexibility and rotation during use. - New design works with square taper and splined axles with M8, M12, or M15 internal spindle thread. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Use with Pedro's Splined Bottom Bracket Socket. Compatible with Pedro's Pro Socket Handle. If you have ever battled with an over-tightened Shimano and ISIS Drive splined bottom bracket cup, you know why Pedro's created the BB Socket Holder. Though these types of bottom brackets proved themselves as the standard for many years and continue to be found on many bikes, the tendency for their shallow splines to slip during removal or installation has resulted in more than a few expletives, high frustration levels, and worst of all, injuries. The Pedro's BB Socket Holder II provides a simple, shop-quality tool that solves this problem. The new design works on bottom brackets spindles with M8, M12, or M15 threads and adds spring preload for increased flexibility and rotation during use. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
$15.00 - $16.00
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
These premium diagonal cutter pliers feature a compact 6" (150mm) length, forged and heat-treated steel construction, and ergonomic dual-density grips. The cutting jaws are self-opening and ready for years of service. - Compact 6" (150mm) length and self-opening jaw - Forged and heat-treated steel constuction - Ergonomic dual-density grips
If you are looking for the absolutely strongest, most bad-ass tire lever, perfect for the toughest downhill and freeride tires, you've come to the right place. Pedro's downhill tire lever features heat-treated tool steel construction for unmatched strength and reliability, 275mm (10.8") length for incredible leverage, a large shovel tip that holds tight on the bead, a smooth curved shape with polished finished to protect tires and rims, and an ergonomic dual density screw driver style handle providing comfort and security. - Heat-treated tool steel construction for unmatched strength - 275mm length for incredible leverage on tough downhill and freeride tires - Large shovel tip holds tight on bead while smooth finish protects tire and rim - Ergonomic handle provides comfort and security
These premium needle nose pliers feature a compact 6" (150mm) length, forged and heat-treated steel construction, and ergonomic dual-density grips. The self-opening jaws provide a full-featured profile, ready for gripping, crimping, and cutting tasks. - Compact 6" (150mm) length and self-opening jaw - Forged and heat-treated steel constuction - Ergonomic dual-density grips
The Pro Spoke Wrench takes ergonomics and versatility to the next level. The dual-sided design, with both 3-side and 4-side openings, features a reversible handle. When using either wrench opening, the curved and sculpted plastic handle fits perfectly in your fingers and positions them on either side of the spoke for ideal leverage and control. The wrench is investment cast, heat-treated steel ready for years of service and the precision-cut openings are perfectly sized for fit and speed. - Set includes 3.23, 3.30, and 3.45 sizes. - Investment cast, heat-treated tool steel wrench features 3-side and 4-side openings. - Durable plastic handle reverses to provide ideal ergonomics with both openings. - Precision-cut wrench opening are perfectly sized for fit and speed.
- Made from heat-treated S2 tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Ergonomic, soft-plastic, TPR handle for comfort, leverage, and easy handling. - Includes: T7, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30, and T40 wrenches. The torx style fastener is quickly becoming standard fare on the modern bicycle. Having the right torx wrenches in the right sizes is essential for the modern mechanic. Pedro's Pro T/L Torx Wrench Set is up to the challenge and offers features you won't find anywhere else. We started by choosing heat-treated S2 tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. We then added extra length to each leg of the wrench offering better leverage and easy access to hard-to-reach bolts. Finally we finished off by over molding the wrenches with an ergonomic, soft plastic, TPR handle that fits in your hand like a glove providing the ultimate in grip and comfort. The set includes T7, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30, and T40 sizes all backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on modern bicycles. Pedro's socket tools provide the professional quality, precision fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Working closely with each manufacturer, Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The Splined Bottom Bracket Socket is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, with any 24mm socket/wrench, with any square 1/2" drive, or in a bench vise (each sold separately). For tough bottom bracket jobs, make sure to check out the BB Socket Holder (sold separately) designed to help hold the Splined Bottom Bracket Socket in place.
Page 1 of 6 Next page