$25.00 - $130.00
One of the only bits of maintenance an internally geared hub needs is occasional oiling. Using the proper oil is essential, and, if you have a Shimano Alfine hub, you've found the right stuff. - Mineral oil based lubricant specifically for the Alfine 11-speed hub
Shimano Genuine disc brake bleed Funnel unit for ST type Road brake lever (M7 thread bleed port) Features: - Oil spill guard lid with an integrated oil stopper holder - Funnel base - Bleeding instructions available for download under 'Documents & Links' below
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
- Easy to use tool for checking cassette wear
$5.00 - $24.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
$5.00 - $37.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
Rock-N-Roll Absolute Dry lubricant is a super-clean chain lube that picks up little or no dirt. - For road bikes only
$9.00 - $18.50
Rock-N-Roll Extreme is a very clean lubricant due to its ability to shed dirt and dust. - For mountain bike or wet road riding
$9.00 - $22.00
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
Holy Cow is the latest in the Rock N' Roll Lubrication's line up of chain lubes. Holy Cow is not flammable and is a very settled wet lube that is as clean or cleaner than most dry lubes. Holy Cow preforms fantastic, like the other Rock N' Roll chain lubes. However, being a little bit of a wet-style chain lube, what little dirt or grit that does get on the chain can be wiped away quickly and easily with the chain looking great again. For all you riders that like to ride with a wet lube but could live better without all the dirt and grit of a wet lube, Holy Cow is just for you.
$10.00 - $30.00
- 3-In-1 Bio-degreaser, hand cleaner, and stain remover - 100% Natural, no citrus, palmas or petroleum
$10.00 - $17.90
- Premium greyish-black grease - Great for suspension pivots, seatposts, joints, etc
$10.00 - $17.90
- Premium white grease - Great for bearings and overhauls
Problem Solvers Frame Saver aerosol can with spout, 4.75oz. - Tried and true internal rust protection for steel frames - Protect your investment—each application lasts for years - One 4.75-ounch can treats 3 – 5 frames
If you own an Air-Bob inflator, you probably use it A LOT. If you need to replace the original pump head o-ring, no problem, here's the replacement part to get you back up and running.
$11.88 - $47.20
ProGold ProLink is designed to shed dirt, mud, and abrasives, and reduce tacky build-up in all climates. - Smoother shifting, quieter drive train - Repels moisture and reduces oxidation and corrosion - Disperses water and resists wash-off - Will not build up or get tacky - Works well in all climates - Longer chain and sprocket life - Long-lasting - Can be used as a dry lubricant - Environmentally friendly - Available in: 4 fluid-ounce drip, 8 fluid-ounce aerosol, 16 fluid-ounce pump, and 32 fluid-ounce.
- Accurate inexpensive gauge measures wear/elongation of most chains
ProGold Prolink Cable Luber .25oz ProLink lubricant in a convenient, refillable applicator. - Lube and clean cables - on the bike - in minutes - Restores old or corroded cables - Year-round protection against rust and corrosion - Compact and easy to use - No product waste - Non-staining
- Offers internal rust protection for steel frame bicycles - Enough rust-inhibitive coating for several applications - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Our Bio-Lube is a lighter lubricant than our Tenacious Oil. Bio-Lube is made using all-natural ingredients and works as a fair-weather lubricant, as well as an all-purpose household lubricant. It is environmentally friendly, non-toxic, and completely biodegradable. - Bio-Lube is made using all-natural ingredients and works as a fair-weather lubricant, as well as an all-purpose household lubricant - Bio-Lube is a lighter lubricant than our Tenacious Oil - Environmentally friendly, non-toxic, and completely biodegradable
Our Tenacious Oil is used for ultimate protection and durability for components that have movement with metal-to-metal contact. Our base oil has been produced for us by the same independent California refinery since 1971. The final blending of rust inhibitors and extreme wear additives happens at our facility before the product is bottled and shipped. - Ultimate protection and durability for metal-metal contact - Base oil with rust inhibitors and anti-wear additives
- Prevents rust, repels water - Extra heavy duty, nothing finer - Has achieved the Premium lubricant classification by all major bearing manufacturers worldwide
If you have even battled with an over-tightened Shimano and ISIS Drive splined bottom bracket cup, you know why Pedro's created the BB Socket Holder. Though these types of bottom brackets proved themselves as the standard for many years and continue to be found on many bikes, the tendency for these shallow splines to slip during removal or installation has resulted in more than a few expletives, high frustration levels, and worst of all, injuries. Pedro's BB Socket Holder provides a simple, shop quality tool that solves this problem. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty. - Holds socket tool to BB axle to eliminate slippage during removal and installation - Works with square taper and splined axles with M8 or M15 internal spindle thread - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance - Use with Pedro's Splined Bottom Bracket Socket. Compatible with Pedro's Pro Socket Handle.
- Holds socket tool to BB axle to eliminate slippage during removal and installation. New spring preload allows increased flexibility and rotation during use. - New design works with square taper and splined axles with M8, M12, or M15 internal spindle thread. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Use with Pedro's Splined Bottom Bracket Socket. Compatible with Pedro's Pro Socket Handle. If you have ever battled with an over-tightened Shimano and ISIS Drive splined bottom bracket cup, you know why Pedro's created the BB Socket Holder. Though these types of bottom brackets proved themselves as the standard for many years and continue to be found on many bikes, the tendency for their shallow splines to slip during removal or installation has resulted in more than a few expletives, high frustration levels, and worst of all, injuries. The Pedro's BB Socket Holder II provides a simple, shop-quality tool that solves this problem. The new design works on bottom brackets spindles with M8, M12, or M15 threads and adds spring preload for increased flexibility and rotation during use. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Made from heat-treated tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Ergonomic, cushioned grip, and high leverage design for comfort and ease of use. - Quickly and cleanly cuts brake and derailleur cables, housing, and other wires. Cable cutters are an essential tool used for some of the most fundamental elements on the bicycle. What seems like a simple tool can often be the root of frustration when poor cut quality ruins a brand new cable, crimps housing shut, or leaves strands uncut. The Pedro's Cable Cutter is an industry favorite and when put to the test against the competition and you will quickly see why. Our cable cutter is designed for years of service, for comfortable and easy usage, and with extra jaw overlap ensuring a clean cut every time. The Cable Cutter is designed for cutting steel cables (wire rope) up to 4mm in diameter. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
These premium diagonal cutter pliers feature a compact 6" (150mm) length, forged and heat-treated steel construction, and ergonomic dual-density grips. The cutting jaws are self-opening and ready for years of service. - Compact 6" (150mm) length and self-opening jaw - Forged and heat-treated steel constuction - Ergonomic dual-density grips
The hex wrench is the most common tool needed for the modern bicycle. Choosing the right set can make the difference between good day and a bad day working on bikes. Pedro's L Hex Wrench Set is up to the challenge. They made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's hex wrenches also feature extra length and a round-style end for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need in a convenient holder. - Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts - Includes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10mm sizes in convenient holder
Universal spoke wrench designs are generally known for their low quality and awkward shape. The Pedro's Multi Spoke Wrench breaks this mold providing a shop quality spoke wrench in a compact, simple, ergonomic unibody design that feels good in your fingers and is perfect for the toolbox. Includes the three most common sizes. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and long-lasting performance - Fits 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm spoke nipples
These premium needle nose pliers feature a compact 6" (150mm) length, forged and heat-treated steel construction, and ergonomic dual-density grips. The self-opening jaws provide a full-featured profile, ready for gripping, crimping, and cutting tasks. - Compact 6" (150mm) length and self-opening jaw - Forged and heat-treated steel constuction - Ergonomic dual-density grips